If your Instagram account was deleted by you or someone with your password, then there is no possible way to restore it. In such case, you need to find the better way for instagram account recovery and follow the instruction properly in order to logging into your account again. If you want to recover your Instagram account, you just follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you can create a new account with the same email address you have used before, but you might not be able to obtain the same username.
- If your Instagram account was disabled, you will see a message showing you while trying to log in.
- You should also ensure that your account has been deactivated for extensive sufficient.
- At the same time, you should also know that you cannot reactivate your deleted account.
- Next, you need to open Instagram
- Type your username, email address or phone number
- And then, enter your password
- Now, you just tap on log in button
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions properly to get back your account